medianet_width = “728”;
medianet_height = “90”;
medianet_crid = “445127534”;
medianet_versionId = “3111299”;
This is perfect for a healthy dish to pass!
2 green bell peppers
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
Guacamole (see recipe here)
Hummus (I used thisI used this)
Dash of salt, pepper and garlic
- Slice peppers into strips
- Add tablespoon of olive oil to a large pan, set on medium high and add peppers
- Add dash of salt, pepper and garlic
- Sautee for about 10 minutes, make sure you don’t let them get to soft so they are still good for dipping
- Add peppers to a large plate and add guacamole and hummus to small bowls and enjoy!