medianet_width = “728”;
medianet_height = “90”;
medianet_crid = “445127534”;
medianet_versionId = “3111299”;
Sweet Potato Chicken Boats! The combination of the pesto and sweet potato is to die for.
1 pound of organic boneless chicken
Pesto (this is my favorite)
4 sweet potatoes
1 cup of cooked quinoa
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven at 425 degrees for 45 minutes on a tin foiled covered cookie sheet
- In a medium pan, cook chicken and a teaspoon of olive oil on the stove on medium high for about 10 minutes
- Let chicken and sweet potato cool for a few minutes
- Once chicken is cooled, shred with a fork
- Depending on how much pesto you like, mix 1/2 to entire jar of pesto with chicken and cooked quinoa
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and fork some of the potato out (just an ounce or two)
- Add chicken mix and enjoy!