medianet_width = “728”;
medianet_height = “90”;
medianet_crid = “445127534”;
medianet_versionId = “3111299”;
This cookie tastes amazing, so much that it’s hard to believe it’s actually good for you. And the frosting too! I found these cookie cutters at Homegoods and immediately ran home to find the perfect, heart-healthy recipe, so here you have it:
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup agave
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons almond flower Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flower
1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
1 tbs protein powder
2 tbs almond butter
2 tbs agave
1 tbs organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees and spray pan (doesn’t need to be hearts but they are pretty cute, aren’t they?!)
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, agave, salt, egg and vanilla extract. Once mixed, add baking soda, protein powder and almond flour until combined.
- Add dough to the mini pans ( you can also make into little cookies using a spoon sized scoop).
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Let cook for a few minutes before adding frosting.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, protein powder, almond butter, agave and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until ready to add to the cookies.