This is almost too pretty to eat! I love turkey, as I’m sure you can tell by my other posts but you can substitute the turkey with chicken, tofu, salmon, etc. This dish is also amazing because it gives you so many essential nutrients all in one dish.
2 turkey burgers ( I used Trader Joe’s Organic frozen burgers)
1 chopped zucchini
1 chopped yellow squash
1/2 chopped sweet potato
1 cup quinoa
Dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Saute chopped zucchini, squash, sweet potato on the stove at medium high with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, add 1/4 cup quinoa and 1/2 cup of water to a pot and bring to a boil
- Once the quinoa is boiling, bring heat down to low, put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes until all the water is absorbed
- Set stove to medium high, add turkey burger and tablespoon of oil to a pan, cook for about 10 minutes, break apart burger when it cools down
- Once all the food is cooked, mix in a large bowl (you can add a little extra oil to the dish or eats as is) & as always enjoy!