These are A-MA-ZING! I’m personally in love with both salmon and avocados so I may be biased here but trust me, you wont be disappointed.
1 lb of salmon
1 cup avocado mayo (see previous recipe)
1/2 cup spicy salsa
1/4 cup chopped onions
6 small taco shells
- Bring grill to 350 degrees
- Once at 350, add salmon and grill on each side for 3 minutes
- Lay out as many taco shells as desired
- Scoop 3 teaspoons full of the avocado mayo onto the shell
- Add salmon on top of the mayo and then sprinkle on chopped onions as desired
- Finish it off with a few teaspoons of the salsa and enjoy!