These could not be anymore delicious or easy to make with only three ingredients. Talk about guiltless dessert!
6 oz dark chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slowly melt the dark chocolate on the stove on low and add in vanilla extract
- Mash the avocado in a bowl until smooth
- Once the chocolate is melted, add to the avocado mix and stir
- Place the mixture into the fridge for 20 minutes until it thickens
- Take a teaspoon and create little balls and place on foil or parchment paper
- Refrigerate again until you are ready to eat!
Palea and Keto approved!