This easy dinner was absolutely delicious! Paleo and Keto approved!
1 lb of shrimp
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup chopped and roasted almonds
2 cups fresh basil
2 minced garlic cloves
Few dashes of sea salt and pepper
1/2 squeezed lemon
- Take your zucchini and create noodles using a noodle maker (I used Veggetti)
- Steam the zucchini noodled in a steamer over hot water for 15 minutes or until it softens
- While the zucchini is steaming, place the shrimp in pan with olive oil and pepper (I also added cayenne pepper for a kick) Cook shrimp until pink with no visible gray – about 10 minutes
- Take your chopped almonds and place them in a food processor until finally copped
- Mince the 2 garlic cloves and add to the food processor
- Next add in the basil, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and continue to process until a thick paste forms
- Split the zucchini noodles into two bowls, add half the paste to each dish, add shrimp and enjoy!